Business and research are being transformed by data-driven approach and prediction. This Data Science course will cover the whole data …
Business and research are being transformed by data-driven approach and prediction. This Data Science course will cover the whole data life cycle ranging from Data Acquisition and Data Storage using R-Hadoop concepts, Applying modelling through R programming using Machine learning algorithms for churning out Data Insights and illustrate impeccable Data Visualization by leveraging on ‘R’ capabilities.
The location of this training is subject to the number of participants. We provide classroom training at your location.
1. Data Scientist
4. Business Analyst
After the completion of the Data Science course, you should be able to :
1. Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Data Scientist
2. Analyze Data using R, Hadoop and Machine Learning.
3. Understand the Data Analysis Life Cycle
4. Work with different data formats like XML, CSV
5. Learn tools and techniques for data transformation
6. Understand Data Mining techniques and their implementation
7. Analyze data using machine learning algorithms in R
8. Implement various Machine Learning Algorithms
9 Gain insight into data visualization
11. Explore the processing feature in R
Who should go for this course?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn machine learning techniques with implementation in R language, and wish to apply these techniques on Big Data. The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Developers aspiring to be a ‘Data Scientist’
2. Analytics Managers who are leading a team of analysts
3. SAS/SPSS Professionals looking to gain understanding in Big Data Analytics
4. Business Analysts wanting to understand Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
5. Information Architects wanting to gain expertise in Predictive Analytics
6. ‘R’ professionals who want to captivate and analyze Big Data
7. Hadoop Professionals who want to learn R and ML techniques
8. Analysts wanting to understand Data Science methodologies
9. Statisticians looking to implement the statistics techniques on Big data
There is no specific pre-requisite for the course however exposure to core Java and mathematical aptitude will be beneficial. AllAnalytics will provide you complementary self paced courses covering essentials of Hadoop, R and Mahout to brush up the fundamentals required for the course.
Why Learn Data Science?
Data Science training certifies you with ‘in demand’ Big Data Technologies to help you grab the top paying Data Science job title with Big Data skills and expertise in R programming, Machine Learning and Hadoop framework.
How will I execute the Practical?
We will help you to setup the required environment for practicals. The set-up will comprise:
– R programming IDE set-up
No Reviews found for this course.